Google Analytics Code

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Prepping for Fall - Advertising and Social Media Marketing

I'm gearing up for fall semester. Today's work has focused on preparing a course schedule and identifying assignments for my students. We're going to be doing some really interesting activities and exploring lots of things online and off.

Things are going to be different this fall. For one, I'm using Diigo to post articles and materials for students to consume and discuss out of class. Also, we're going to use a wiki to create our campaign projects for our clients. The clients will be able to see the work as it develops and provide feedback. And, I'm going to do my best to share what we do here so others can benefit and follow along, as they wish.

Do you have suggestions for my students? Please let me know. There are so many valuable resources out there - sometimes the biggest challenge is awareness.

No comments: